Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beijing (also called "Peking" in some ares),is the capital of the People's Republic of China.In 2008's summer,the Olympic Games push this city which have a long history to the world.
To introduce this city,i will show all around it by words and pictures to make you learn it and understand it.
I will show you how to travel in beijing ,where to have the fantasty food,and what you should know to buy something in the famous SILK STREET,etc.
All in one word,if you want to know Beijing,otherwise you want to travel in Beijing,just read this blog.

2 comments:

  1. REALLY BEIJING IS A FANTASTIC CITY REALLY I WISH TO VISIT IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear yousef okasha:
    thank you for you comment, I am in Beijing,and if you want to vist Beijing,you can tell me ,I will do what I can do to give you some help! wish you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete